Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Decisions

There are a lot of decisions to make when preparing for a new baby. As first time parents, we want the best for our little one, but don't have the extra funds to splurge on the best crib or top of the line car seat. I've been doing a lot of research and have finally found a crib- that's well rated and within our budget. It's the Graco Lauren Classic Convertible Crib (in Espresso). It is simple, yet elegant in style. The sides are stationary, which is extremely important! Have you heard about the major recall on Simplicity drop side cribs?? The mattress adjusts to 3 different heights depending on the age of the baby. It also transitions easily to a toddler bed, daybed and full size headboard. The best part is that you don't have to buy a separate conversion kit to change the crib to a toddler bed or daybed. All of the pieces are included. And get this- it's only $159.99! I found it at Target and hope to purchase it soon! I'm so excited! There is also a matching changing table for $79.99!

P.S.- I got the results from the Ultrascreen (the blood work is in) and everything looks fine! Phew!! Such a relief! I feel like I can finally stop worrying and breath!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all! I have a lot to be thankful for this year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment