Sunday, November 1, 2009

A BABY!

We are pregnant! I can't believe it! I have wanted a baby for so long and finally our time has come! We are due at the end of May 2010 and I can't wait!

On September 19th, 2009 I took a home pregnancy test and to my surprise it came back positive!!


The pregnancy has been rough up until now. There have been some complications, but I'm feeling much better and our baby is doing wonderful!!

I will be doing these surveys periodically throughout my pregnancy... Enjoy!

* How far along?: 10Weeks
* Total weight gain: Down 2 pounds?!? That's what the scale read! It certainly doesn't feel like that- I feel fat and bloated!
* How big is baby?: Our little bean is now the size of a kumquat - a little over an inch or so long, crown to bottom - and weighs less than a quarter of an ounce.
*Sex: We will be finding out, but it's too early. We need to wait until 20 weeks.
* Maternity clothes?: Not yet. My pants are getting tight and becoming difficult to button. I just bought a Belly Band (best investment ever) and it's my new best friend!
* Stretch marks?: Nope
* Sleep?: Best sleep of my life... I just wish I got more of it!
* Best moment this week? Being able to eat a meal and not feel disgustingly nausea afterwards!
* Movement?: Not yet!
* Food cravings?: I've had more food aversions than cravings. White foods and that Black Taco from Taco Bell gross me out! YUCK!! (Just typing that makes me sick!!)
* Labor signs?: No
* Belly button in or out?: Completely in and looks exactly the same!
* What I miss: A nice cocktail after a stressful day at work...
* What I'm looking forward to: My belly popping and not looking like I have a beer gut!
* Words of Wisdom: Stay positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment