Wednesday, December 2, 2009

More Decisions...

Today I got the H1N1 vaccine. It was a tough decision. I thought a lot about getting this shot, did a lot of research and talked to a lot of people about it. I finally decided to follow the advice of my doctor and get the shot. So I did...

I'm still looking at cribs. If money were no object I would go with the Bonavita Peyton Lifestyle Crib, 5-drawer dresser and changing table in espresso. This set is not too expensive, but is considerably more than the Graco crib and changing table I was looking at last week. I'm trying to think of the nursery furniture more as an investment, not pieces of furniture to fill an empty room. Our child will have this furniture until s/he is in college, and maybe longer... Not sure which direction we will go in yet... once we know the gender on 1 /5/10 a furniture decision will be made!

Speaking of gender, I have been looking a lot of bedding sets for this crib. If we have a girl, I definitely want a pink nursery. I love the bedding set below with hot pink, chocolate brown and white. I love the scalloped edge on the bed skirt- very classy! If we have a boy, we are going to do a jungle/safari theme. I love the brown and green on the lion set below. That's all for now!

1 comment:

  1. Both of those sets are adorable! It must be so much fun to decorate a nursery.

    ReplyDelete