Thursday, November 18, 2010

I heart Shutterfly!

I have been using Shutterfly to upload, organize, share and print photos for sooo long! I think I was one of their first customers! :) Anyway, Shutterfly is awesome! I use them for all my photos, and now most of my family does too. Over the years I have created over 50 albums and uploaded over 2,000 photos to Shutterfly. Not only does Shutterfly allow you to upload and store your photos for free, they also allow you to share your photos via email or via a private website.

Besides their photo processing (which is quick and reliable), they also have great customer service. I ordered a bunch of photos and two were cut wrong and crinkled. I immediately called Shutterfly, explained my issue, and within less than 5 minutes my account was credited for the two damaged prints! Easy peasy!

I also love Shutterfly’s photo books, which can be found here. The books are easy to make and very high quality! And who doesn’t love their photos compiled into a book! Also, their personalized mugs make a great gift! See them here.

I really love their cards- I have ordered invitations, “we’ve moved” cards, and thanks you cards from them and love their quality. I will be using Shutterfly this year to order holiday cards- especially now that little Ava is here. :) They have so many great options to choose from. Below are some of my favorites:






Oh how will I choose! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment